Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick Update

I am running around and packing everything up so I can leave in the morning.  Allow me to rewind a bit.  I am healing up very nicely.  I have been out on my bike several times since my crash and I feel like I will be racing at 100%.  After I visit the chiropractor this afternoon everything should be just about perfect.  
I am going to be gone for 3 days and my packing list is already 2 miles long.  The amount of junk I have to lug around is phenomenal.  It's not the big stuff that concerns me, as I know I won't forget the bike.  It's the little things like the pump adapter for the disc (race) wheel, contact solution, socks, and other easily overlooked items that can grind a trip to a halt if forgotten.  That's why I made the list, and that's why the list is as long as my leg, which is not all that short.  
I finished all my errands for the trip other than the chiro.  I dropped by the bike shop to pick up some odds and ends, and swung by the bank to get some cash, and picked up my new car since my old one died last week.
Back to packing.

No comments: