Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Farewell TNWC

Pulled another double yesterday.  The morning workout was 6 Pursuit style efforts on the Road.  I managed the early efforts well enough that I could still put out a lot of power on the 6th effort.  That is something I have been trying to get right all season.

After some recovery I went to the Tuesday Night Crit to mix it up with Columbia's fast guys.  Inside of the first 10 minutes I could tell my legs had a little extra zip than they had before I left for Colorado.  I went with a couple breaks, and helped chase a few more down.  With 10 minutes left I decided to conserve and wait for the sprint.  With 1k to go, someone jumped hard into the gutter and I almost missed the move.  I was able to grab ?Ward's? wheel and was pulled up to the group.  I managed to flub my way through turn 3 (you know, a corner I've only been through 700 times in the past 3 years) and had to sprint to grab on again.  I was waiting for the final sprint and I had no gas when I happened, but I managed to roll by a few guys for what I think was 6th. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

see what if there was found guide where you learn win a lottery 98% of time. See this website if you want to win lottery almost every time you play ...
[url=http://how-to-win-a-lottery.net]how-to-win-a-lottery.net[/url]