Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just an update

I haven't been posting much because there hasn't been much to say.  I wake up, I eat, I ride, I eat, I nap, I eat, sometimes I ride again, I eat.  There is a trend.  I am eating a lot.  I'm trying not to lose weight and I would be ok if I gained a little bit since I don't have to climb any mountains at Worlds.  

I am packing up and heading on my next adventure soon.  I'll be at the Olympic Training Center as a member of the national team starting Tuesday and will be there for 3 weeks.  I'll be training with the coach of the national team and the other members of the track team.  I will be logging some quality time on the track and will have full access to the cafeteria.  When I say cafeteria, I'm sure you are thinking nasty thoughts of highschool, but those would be the wrong thoughts.  The OTC cafeteria was designed in heaven and delivered to earth on the wings of cherubs, true story.  In seriousness, it is great and has a ton of healthy, tasty options.  

I think we will be getting our team kits and skinsuits which I am super stoked about!  It's little stuff like that really make this experience fun.  

The Road Team will be coming in after track camp to prep for Road Worlds and I will be tagging along.  I'm not on the road squad but I think it will be good for me to spend as much time in Colorado with the coach, Craig, as I can.  

I guess that's about it.

No comments: