Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valley of the Sun

So a friend of mine is trying to convince me to go out to Tempe Arizona for a 3 day race in mid-February called Valley of the Sun. Ordinarily the idea of going to Az for a Cat4 race would never even cross my mind, but this one is different. I am going to know people there so it would be a blast! So here is who I'll know.
Matt Bigos: Cat4 and Paralympic Cyclist. Matt and I would race together in the 4s and would be someone I'd look to get into a break with in the RR. Off the bike shenannigans are sure to abound.
Casey Gale: After abandoning us Columbians for a Pro Team in Texas, she will be at VOS. It would be great to see her again
Greta Neimanas: Racing Cat3 when she's not busy with Paralympics, Greta was insturmental in getting me involved with US Para and I haven't seen her since September.
Dave Swanson: Cat2 and tandem pilot for Paralympian Clark R. Dave is cool.

So it would be a fun weekend and Matt could hook me up with a bike, so all I need is a plane ticket? I need a benefactor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you were joining us for VOS, Aaron!

- Big Brother

Unknown said...

COME COME COME, I need a reminder of home : )