Monday, December 8, 2008

I Need to Borrow a Power Meter

It's exam week, ugh. But I have good news and it has nothing to do with saving money on car insurance.

I have been in contact with the Coach and Director of the Paracycling team and talked to him about moving to COS next summer. He knows about me wanting to race Pursuit, which means he reads my blog (scary, what if I say something stupid) or someone told him (the more likely scenario). He said they may be opening up the residency program at the OTC and I could be a candidate, but he wants to see numbers. What I need is to get some numbers and send them his way. I'm not optimistic that I will be producing anything spectacular in December, but I want to get him something so he knows that I'm serious about doing this and want my name on that list. I'll be doing some lab testing in the future, but I can get some power files if I can access a Power Meter.

So, if anyone that reads this has a PM they would like to lend me for a few hours or a weekend, please let me know!

Thanks.

1 comment:

Melissa Urban said...

I don't know what a Power Meter is, but good luck finding one. And good luck on exams. I just got back from coaching at the KB cert in NJ... we need to catch up soon! xoM