Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Morning

I met Casey on the fort bright and early yesterday for about 90 minutes of cruising. Despite the 40 degree temperature and winds gusting over 20mph only my fingers and toes felt the cold. It was a good ride. Morning rides are not messed up by the losing battle with daylight and it's really nice to have a training partner when it's cold. I had to go to bed early Sunday night to get up at 6 on Monday, but that's good for me. Another nice thing about morning training is that I know I don't have to train again so I can focus on other things. Also, I could train again if I felt like it.

In other news, I might be getting a head cold, so I'm going to rest up and get better.

2 comments:

Melissa Urban said...

I adore training early AM, but I also train INSIDE. Where it's not practically freezing with gusting winds. Ick. Keep kicking ass, hot stuff!

Aaron Trent said...

Thank Melissa, I can't say that I adore early AM training, but I do like to win. So the early mornings, the wind, the cold, the make-you-see-stars-and-want-to-hurl intervals are all worth it.

Rumors, or your blog have told me your pullups are going well and your big lifts are umproving, too! Keep on kicking it.