Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Then and Now

I was looking through some old pictures and ran across this.
That scarf

That was Feb, 2006, about 3 years ago and at least one lifetime in the past. As is evidenced, I was going through a bit of a "fabulous" stage. It was fun, met a variety of people, stayed up until the small hours on the weekend, and got to wear clothes that were a kick to wear out.

20080606_IMG_4861
And now.
That was taken in June at Para Nationals.
So 3 years later I never really go sleep later than 12, and 10 or 11 is pretty common. I don't buy clothes so it's hard to put together an interesting ensemble or have anywhere to wear it if I do. I get to travel, and meet cool people. And I get my picture taken by sickeningly amazing photogs.

I think it's funny how different things are.

No comments: