Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Think

I think I am ready to see this season come to a close.  It's been that full gamut of adjectives you could use to describe something like a racing season.  I will have a very clear focus going into 2009, but it's getting close to being time to focus on relaxing.  I'm sick of looking at the weather and seeing "high of 94 with 71% humidity".  All I have left is the Vista Crit next Sunday if I can snag a bike to ride, camp at the OTC (the reason my bike will be absent), and the state Time Trial on the 4th of Oct.  The weather in CS is to die for, the high is slated to be 72 when I arrive next Tuesday.

I'm just tired.  I think I failed to take a long enough break from killing myself along the way.  That will be something to schedule in for next season.

No comments: