Monday, February 16, 2009

Charts from the Slugfest

This first graph is the 2 hills that lead up to and include Congress Rd. It's 10 minutes AP, not NP, at 243W with several spikes over 400W. My FTP being somewhere between 255-265W. I put myself into difficulty at minute 96, I shouldn't have pushed as hard.

This graph is the 5 minutes I chased Marc W. I was riding smart here and not giving too much on the hills. I was reeling him in and was content to ride within myself 'till I made the catch. (Smoothing of 2 factors)

This last graph (smoothing of 5 factors) shows us working together to get to the gas station at the end of Chain Gang to regroup with the rest of the guys. I'm pretty happy with this one, Marc and I worked very well together and did a nice little Team Time Trial.

This is the same graph as above sans the smoothing. It becomes apparent where I pulled as the cadence goes bonkers while I'm drafting.

No comments: