Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Different

Yesterday I had no legs. Nothing at all, so I didn't ride.
I was supposed to do jumps and sprints but I went out with Casey since she's back in town. It was pretty easy for 2 hours, but we met up with Tom S, Phillip, and the juniors. We did the "iron cross" which is all of Dixie and down Wildcat. I wanted to test the legs a little so I attacked on a small hill about 20 minutes in. That lasted 2 minutes. Things were together at the bottom and top of the nasty kicker on Wildcat that leads to Dixie. As soon as we hit Dixie I attacked, hoping the hill had gassed them enough to stay away. I was caught a little less than 5 minutes later and had to respond to the counters. Eventually Phillip got a gap and no one else would chase, so he rode solo to the end. It was a nice little workout, and the legs seem good.
Tomorrow I'm back on schedule.

No comments: