Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Last Week

Wed on the trainer. *unimpressed Aaron is unimpressed*

Thursday: picked up Rich's PowerTap to borrow and spent 3 hours trying to get it working and didn't ride. *wags finger at self*

Friday: off. *boredom sets in after 2 days off* (I worked at a party hosted by my boss which I found to be entertaining)

Sat: 2.5 hours at Harbison on the MTB. I fell down an embankment. *falling and landing lower than your bike is unsettling*

Sun: 4 hours, 70 or so miles. I met up with Sammy and we rode through the fort and Hopkins for a while. *I done with this style commentary*

The problem with the PT was the wiring harness, it was faulty. Rich obtained another from Jay, so I will be training with power this week, thanks guys.

Something new is coming; I'll have pictures soon.

No comments: