Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trainer Sprints

I did them. The trainer isn't great, but blasting some music through the IRiver helps. Today it was Chevelle, and while Chevelle may not be the most musically inspired band in the world, there aren't a lot of other bands that make me want to break things (like cranks, or windows, or legs[see, cycling is good for me, keeps me from breaking things!]).

I spent a few hours searching for and downloading drivers to get the PowerTap to link with my computer this afternoon. I also can't get it to read with Power Agent, so I have to DL the file in PowerTap Link (a very archaic power analyzing program), save it to the computer, then open it in Power Agent. It a hoop jumping game, but it takes all of 30 seconds and I get what I need. It's cool to look at the data and start seeing patterns.

No comments: